305m Black CAT6 Duct Grade Cable Duct Grade - Tough and Weather-Resistant Sheathing 24AWG Solid Copper Core Marked and Numbered at 1 Metre Intervals Insulated and Sheathed Supports Signal Strength up to 250MHZ Installs Neat and Professional Supplied in a strengthened box in a 305m reel Conforms to CAT6E Networking Standards Suitable for External Use The CAT6 Duct Grade 305m Cable (CAT6-305 Duct Grade) is a 305m length of CAT-6 cable and has a high level of specification with a solid copper core, enabling you to install IP systems including those with POE capability.
It is a 305m length of CAT6 cable which is marked at 1m intervals, so you can easily see how much cable is left. CAT-6 improves upon its predecessor, CAT-5, by improving on the quality on data transfers at the same time as offering a more robust cable.
The CAT6 Duct Grade 305m Cable (CAT6-305 Duct Grade) is perfect for using outside and other exposed environments because its tough and weather-resistant sheathing. This cable is also 24AWG and RHoS compliant. It can be used for many different applications, working with analogue and AHD cameras when used with our HD baluns and with all of our HD-IP range of cameras and NVRs.
• External-Grade, Black UV (Ultra Violet) Protected PVC.
• Category 6 UTP for next generation networking.
• 23-AWG, UTP Full Copper (Cu) - 4-Pair, 8-Wire + ripcord.
• Ideal for PoE applications, Gigabit Backbones etc.
• High-definition colour coding with low skew values.
• Bandwidth Up to 250Mhz (nominal).
• Approvals ANSI/TIA-568-C Category 6 specs.
• ETA/EIA-568B, EC Verified.
• 1000BaseTX (Gigabit) compliant.
• Supplied in EasyPull 305 metre boxes.