This Metal Shower Unit fitted with MCB from CED is designed to perform and easy to install. The enclosures and devices are coordinated to provide comprehensive circuit protection solutions with a stylish contemporary design to integrate within any home. It is manufactured in accordance with IEC and comply with BSEN 61439-3. A metal steel enclosure (as required by IET 4211201). It comes complete with 4 wall mounting large size keyholes for easy fixing. Accessory pack includs: Pre-printed identification labels, blanks & phase insulator. Uses two RCD protected sections and a number of ways for dedicated high integrity circuits using 30mA RCBO's.
- Feature New modern user friendly design quick and easy to install.
- Feature Full metal steel casement construction for safety and to impede fire entry.
- Feature Steel drop down solid cover to protect against dust and retard fire entry.
- Feature Separate earth and neutral terminal at the top for easy wiring and identification.
- Feature Generous internal cabling space above RCBO's (for time saving wiring).
- Feature Easy knockouts all round for trucking entry and wall mounting.
- Feature Compact and robust construction.
- Feature Large terminals.
- Feature None combustible cover blanks.
- Dimensions (mm) 127 x 185 x 110mm
- Ingress Protection (IP) IP20
- Product Colour/Finish White
- Approvals RoHS, CE
- Filled with MCB Y
- Frequency (Hz) 50Hz
- Isolator 63A DP
- Rated Votage 230 - 240V
- RCD 30mA
- Sensitivity 80A DP
- Specifications Board - BSEN61439-3 MCB - IEC60898 RCD - IEC61008
- Terminal Capacity (²mm) Upto 35mm²
- Body Material Metal
- Knockouts 20-20
- Number of free ways None
- Number of ways 4
- Warranty Years 1yr
- Weight 1.465Kg
- Applications Domestic, commercial applications