This metal consumer unit with main switch as isolator from CED is designed to perform and easy to install. The enclosures and devices are coordinated to provide comprehensive circuit protection solutions with a stylish contemporary design to integrate within any home. It is manufactured in accordance with IEC and comply with BSEN 61439-3. A metal steel enclosure (as required by IET 4211201). It comes complete with 4 wall mounting large size keyholes for easy fixing. Accessory pack includs: Pre-printed identification labels, blanks & phase insulator. Uses two RCD protected sections and a number of ways for dedicated high integrity circuits using 30mA RCBO's.
- Feature 6 Free Way Main Switch Board
- Feature New modern user friendly design quick and easy to install.
- Feature Full metal steel casement construction for safety and to impede fire entry.
- Feature Separate earth and neutral terminal at the top for easy wiring and identification.
- Feature Steel drop down solid cover to protect against dust and retard fire entry.
- Feature Generous internal cabling space above RCBO's (for time saving wiring).
- Feature Easy knockouts all round for trucking entry and wall mounting.
- Feature Compact and robust construction.
- Feature Large terminals.
- Feature None combustible cover blanks.
- Dimensions (mm) 19.9x23.7x11
- Ingress Protection (IP) IP20
- Product Colour/Finish White
- Approvals RoHS, CE
- Filled with MCB N
- Frequency (Hz) 50Hz
- Isolator 100A DP
- Rated Votage 230 - 240V
- RCD 100A 2P
- Sensitivity 30mA
- Specifications Board IEC - 61439-3
- Terminal Capacity (²mm) n/a
- Body Material Metal
- Knockouts 20-25-20
- Number of free ways 6
- Number of ways 8
- Warranty Years 1yr
- Weight 2.025Kg
- Applications Domestic, commercial applications