CCM Supplies Limited is a solely independent family run business established in 1988 in Erith by Clive Cooper, a qualified electrician who went on to work within the wholesale industry with two of the larger nationwide wholesalers. Working on both sides of the industry installing and supplying created the perfect platform to build CCM Supplies upon, knowing the standard and service the end user expects and requires from their supplier and acquiring the product knowledge and contacts to be able to supply them.
Initially trading out of a rental premise on Bexley Road, Erith, the continual growth of the company meant a larger premises was required resulting in the purchase of 141 Colyers Lane our current head office and trade counter along with customer forecourt. An additional warehouse was later built onto the back of the premises enabling the company to not only increase its stock levels but to also add a larger product range across our respected manufacturers.
The company continued to grow and in July 2000 CCM Supplies purchased Charlton based Burnells Electrical Services Limited, the acquisition opened up a whole new avenue within the industry for specialised products. The Manufacture of Earth bars within our workshop and supply of Earthing and Lightening Protection, Catenary Wire, Paxolin sheet and Electrical Safety Rubber Matting rapidly became a larger part of what we do here at CCM Supplies with nationwide demand.
Did you know we also stock a range of plumbing products? Throughout the years for a number of our customers we have also supplied them with plumbing products although this isn't common knowledge we are now offering promoting our plumbing side.
In 2017 the company made the move online and the website www.ccmsupplies.co.uk was created, updated on a daily basis with new products and industry information.
Maintaining and building upon our solid reputation is highly down to a few key factors that we as a company implement;
- Outstanding customer service, nothing is ever too much here at CCM Supplies and any one of our employees are willing to go that extra mile to ensure a happy customer. A customer is treated as a partner we aren't just supplying your job we are working alongside you to complete your project and will assist in whatever way we can to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Fast and efficient delivery options, whether that is with our own delivery network or one of our outsourced couriers we offer you same day - next day delivery. Out of hours deliveries can always be fulfilled at the customer's request this also applies for collections.
- Competitive pricing, our team work vigorously to ensure that we always bring you the most up to date and competitive prices possible.
- Comprehensive product range and stock levels, over the years we have expanded our warehouse space in order to create a large stores to hold all of the essential products that you would expect from a proper wholesaler, we aren't like the larger and commonly known 'hardware stores' otherwise known as 'sheds' who may advertise all the essential products but carry bare minimal stocks or two items at one branch and one at another. We never like to tell a customer sorry no we can't get that for you, if it's not in stock or a special order we can get the items same day or next day for you.
- Communication is key, easy communications make the ordering process smooth and trouble free that is why we have simplified all three of our ordering methods, nobody wants to be stuck on a trade counter or on the phone forever trying to complete a purchase.
We are committed to maintaining these high levels of service we set ourselves and continue to improve our systems of work based upon internal and external feedback.